Learn How This Credential Can Build Your Coaching Or Consulting Practice
Take your ORSC™ training to its logical conclusion by becoming a world-class practitioner through enrollment in ORSC™ Certification. This unique, comprehensive eight-month program with extensive practice, online study and supervision, is designed to produce the best ORSC™ practitioners in the world. Certification moves the ORSC™ material out of the introductory level to mastery and practical application.
Completion of Fundamentals or ORS@Work, in addition to completion of the ORSC™ series.
Including Courses: Intelligence, Geography, Path and Systems Integration (in that order).
- Practice Development. Over the course of the program, you will learn how to confidently talk about ORSC™coaching, enroll clients and charge what you are worth.
- Mastery as an ORSC™ Certified Coach. The Program creates proficiency and skill in consistently using the ORSC™ tools and skills with clients.
- Personal Growth. Emotional and social intelligence is a natural side effect of continuing ORSC™ study. Deepen the powerful personal growth you began during the courses.
- Credentialing. Upon successful completion, you will receive the ORSCC Credential. This will make you one of the elite graduates of the only accredited Relationship Systems Coaching Program in the world, offering your practice a considerable marketing edge.
- Practically apply your learning with your World Work Project. The World Work Project invites you to directly apply the ORSC™ model to an area in your personal or professional life where you passionately desire change to come about. Use the project to help you create programs, open new niches, or improve your personal relationships.
What is the Certification Program?
The CRR Global Certification consists of two semesters (four months each, with a three-week break) of practice, online study, and extensive supervision.
Some components of the program are:
- Skill Drill Calls. Two-hour calls where you will study an ORSC™ skill or tool in depth and then practice coaching with it.
- 17 Hours of Supervision. The program places a premium on supervision with five hours of Group Supervision (learning from each others coaching recordings), six hours of live Team Coaching Supervision (using scenario) and six hours of Individual (one-on-one) Supervision.
- Colleague Calls. Frequent triads with your fellow students to discuss the material and create community.
- World Work Project. The world work project allows you to apply the ORSC™ materials in the real world and develop yourself as a change agent. The project can be as modest or ambitious as you choose.
- 100 Hours of Coaching. Students have a year to complete their hours and the practice requirement supports you crossing the edge to become a successful ORSC™ practitioner.
- Three-Day Residential Training in Group Processes in Dubai, UAE
- Credibility in an ever more demanding professional field.
- Membership in an elite community of uniquely qualified practitioners sharing experiences from the field.
- Listing on the ORSC Global™ website as a Certified ORSC™ coach.
ORSC™ Certification Middle Eastern Cohort- Falcon Cohort
Falcon Cohort Begins January 6, 2020
Falcon Cohort Ends September 7, 2020
Calls will occur:
Mondays 6:00pm – 8:00pm Dubai / 9:00am – 11:00am ET
Certification Information Webinars :
24th September – 6:00pm to 7:30pm (Dubai Time)
18th November – 6:00pm to 7:30pm (Dubai Time)
Orientation Call Date:
December 16, 2019
Start Call Date:
January 6, 2020
April 22-May 3, 2020
April 19-21, 2020 – Residential is in Dubai, UAE
Download the detailed flyer HERE